- Alba Organica's Very Emollient Shave Cream-This goes on like a lotion and prevents dreaded razor bumps!
- Jason Natural's Lavendar Satin Shower Body Wash-This smells heavenly and doesn't leave the skin dry.
- Jason Natural's Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo-Smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft.
- Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo-The most amazing lather I've probably ever encountered. A small drop will do wonders. And super inexpensive.
- Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream Extra Dry Formula-It's unscented, but it sure keeps my skin hydrated for a long time.
- Desert Essence Organics' Lotions and Creams-So many absolutely wonderful scents!
- Hurraw! Balm-This raw coconut-based lip balm is the jam! It goes on so silky smooth that I can't see myself using anything else. Ever.
- E.L.F. Cosmetics-Super inexpensive, and I am in love with their vibrant eyeshadows!
- Wet N Wild-I frequently use their eyeliner pencils and nail polish.
- NYC-I am totally in love with their nail polishes.